10. because sometimes you need a friend to offer a helping hand or listening ear when you feel like you can’t keep up with expectations
9. because all the deacon’s wives already have one–or at least they think they do
8. you will be better able to find the place where forgiveness can flow when you have someone to listen to you and pray for you and with you
7. your husband will preach better sermons when he doesn’t have to worry about avoiding eye contact with those who have offended you
6. because even ministers’ wives need someone to shop with who can tell you if those jeans make your—well, if they aren’t flattering
5. ministers’ wives need to be able to relax with someone who knows you and loves you anyway
4. when the opportunity for a trip comes, you will need someone you can trust to keep your kids!
3. minsters’ wives need someone to ask you tough questions and push you spiritually
2. we ALL need someone to laugh with, even if its to keep from crying
1. because there is a friend that sticks closer than those ‘last 10 lbs’!! —find her
ok, ok..some of these are more serious and some less but the truth is that we were all created for relationships and it is through relationships with others that we can be the best most effective influence for godly living.
blessings to you–Rachel